Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Organs have a Conversation...

This conversation began about 20 minutes into the Biochem exam on Monday:

Stomach: *YAWN* What's going on guys? I just caught a quick nappy nap to get charged up for tonight.

Heart: Shhh! Brain's taking an exam.

Lungs: Dude, leave him alone, he needs to concentrate.

Stomach: Whatever man, we should go do something. Hey Intestines! Wake up!

Intestines: What's going on, man? Is it time to PAR-TAY?

Heart: No! Stop it, Brain needs quiet.

Nerves: Brain, we have reports of action occurring in the digestive system, please advise.

Brain: Guys! What are you doing!? I need to take this exam, it just started. Now what's going on down there?

Stomach: The rest of the body is being lame, and me and Intestines want to go have some fun.

Brain: Totally not okay right now. I need to get back to work, I better not hear you again.

Hand: This sucks man, I hate having to draw just in these tiny circles....

Lungs: Did you hear that Stomach and Intestines? Settle down and leave everyone else alone.

Intestines: Sure, that sounds exactly like something I'm going to do. *making the wanking motion* Stomach, if they're not going to go out and have some fun, let's have a party in here.

Stomach: I can dig that. Let me turn on some beats. *Huge bass bumping*

Heart: Turn that off! Brain is going to get pissed!

Nerves: Brain, more bad news. There is a lot of rumbling going on in the intestinal tract. This hurts quite a bit and isn't getting any better.

Brain: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING DOWN THERE?! I'M TRYING TO REMEMBER WHAT MYC DOES!

Intestines: Dude, you need to calm down. We're just hanging out down, having a little party. Pancreas brought a keg and we're just rocking out.

Brain: I can't handle this right now. You guys need to give me 3 hours of peace. Is that really too much to ask? Stomach, I mean it, if you don't calm down, I'm not going to go to Chipotle for a month.

Stomach: Oh, we're threatening each other are we? Fine. Intestines, you think you can help me with a little 'evacuation' procedure?

Intestines: OH YEAH! My little sigmoid arm is primed and ready. External Sphincter isn't going to know what hit him.

Brain: NO! No, anything but that. Fine, can you guys just give me an hour to finish this? I swear I'll go as fast as I can.

Stomach: Alright, you have an hour, but after that, we can't be responsible for what happens.

Brain: Why couldn't this happen during Micro...



I won't be posting again till after break because I'll be down in Panama City, Florida enjoying the beach and lack of school. I'll let you know how the Pedialyte experiment goes upon my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment