Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Never Close Under Any Circumstances

Messages sent in other emergency situations:

There is a sniper on the roof of Eden Garage. Med students, please use caution, and possibly Kevlar, when entering the building.

MSB is currently on fire. Please bring any water you have from home and flame retardant clothing.

There is a full power outage in the MSB. The backup generators were lost last night during a very escalated game of poker. Candles will be provided.

In what can only be described as 'Jurassic Parkesque' seven raptors have escaped from UC's Amber Recovery Project. They seem to have made their way to the MSB. They can open doors and are extremely intelligent. Please do not try to fight them. Jeff Goldbloom will be sent over shortly.



I love the game Scategories. I'm excited for the next time I play and the category "Body Part" comes up. "Oh, a V came up, VERIFORM APPENDIX!" "What's that? Z? ZYMOGEN GRANULES!" "ABDOMINAL AORTA! That's 2 points, bitches!"

I was about to go on a rant about Physio's interchanging use of "Iodine" and "Iodide" but as I was googling them I found out "Iodide" is the -1 ion of Iodine. Don't I feel silly.

You know those awesome moments that you have, but you're by yourself? I was making pancakes the other day, and I had one that took up the whole pan. "I can totally flip this by just flipping the pan. Spatulas are for sissies." And I totally did. I gave a good fist pump and moved on. So today I was making brinner and I tried it again. And failed. Not like 'pancake on the floor, tears in my eyes' fail, but it only got half over. Not to be bested, I had to try again on the next pancake. Current record 2 for 3.

Does anyone else think Micro is getting lazy? The ovary looks like a bunch of scribbles. It's like towards the end of this they lost heart and just kinda half-assed the tissue structure.

1 comment:

  1. Frequently Feeling For Funny Fremitus

    Accurately Auscultating An Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm

    Someone has to be able to beat 6.

    ReplyDelete