Thursday, February 12, 2009

So like, right or the OTHER right?

My 'amount of profanity in a 2 minute period' hit the breaking point, so now I'm taking a break to write in here.


I can't look at anything anymore and not flip the right and left sides like I was looking at a person. If you tell me to look at the right side of a painting, I'll look at the painting's right, which would be my left. I do this all the time. The hardest question in the Gross notes was the first one on page 173. Seriously, it took me a minute to figure out why B wasn't the correct answer.


The other day I realized, with great sadness, that there is a phrase I would love to hear, but will likely never be said. "Let's move over to the other side and see what's being prepared by Iron Chef Schapira!"


I was thinking the other day that there are things I can do, but I don't know how. Not like, I can visualize that image being folded into a box, but more along the lines of, I can make blood. I guess I know how my body makes it, but only in a general way. It's like I have these little machines inside of me working all the time. It's kinda cool. I am sad however that I can't make more people. I can help, but I just don't have the proper facilities.


If I ever went back in time and brought a guy here from the past, the first thing I would do would be to take him to a grocery store. He would think, "Wow! In the future, doors just open automatically for you!" Then when I took him somewhere else, I'd watch him slam into the door. After that I'd take him to get ice cream, so all would be forgiven.


You know when you're by yourself you do weird things? Like sometimes I dance when I'm in an elevator. Well, I was doing that here one day when I realized that the elevator was glass. I think if someone were to have seen me, I would've just kept dancing. There's really no way you could play off doing the YOUUUUU part from Crank Dat without looking like a moron. I would just move right into supermanning that ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment